Best All in One Turntable in 2019 – Reviews and Buying Guide
1byoneBelt Driven Turntable
RetrolifeFull-sized Wireless Receiver
Once most demanding record players may have lost the battle to CDs and digital music in the past but the turntables in the recent years have again started gaining the popularity in the market with its compact new features. People thinking record players as old fashioned and conventional moved towards CDs and eventually digital music because of the modern new features, but in recent days that is not the case anymore as record players have become advanced with the mixture of both traditional design and modern technology. Among many features, one of the best features that the modern turntables have is the speakers. Record players with speakers produce high quality sound without any additional speakers. More of the features of the modern record player contains Bluetooth system, USB and many more. With features like this, the record players are giving the users an all in one system capturing the users interest. Not only that but also most of the turntables are manufactured as compact system enough to be a portable device giving the user the independence of carrying it with them and listen to music whenever they feel like listening to it. This portable turntable is very easy to move from one place to another without the problems of having any extra wirings.
People like to have the product that comes with most features at the best price. The modern record player provides exactly the same features being an all in one device. But if you have never bought a vinyl record player or have bought but a long time ago, then buying the best vinyl record player is not going to be easy for you. For you we have made a list of best record players on the market with best turntable reviews. This list will help you to choose the best vinyl record player of your preference that will have all the features you want while being within your budget.
When you go for buying any product you need to keep in mind of many factors for evaluating the product. You may have some requirements that you want the product to have in it or you may have a budget for buying the product that you are looking for but you want to buy the best product with best features and uses within your budget. The same factors go for you as well when you would want to buy a turntable. Well, we are here to help you with that. We will try to provide you with the information that you would need to know before buying your vinyl player which is best suitable for you. For buying your record player, you need to evaluate the price points, the features and also the uses. When you buy a turntable evaluating all these above-mentioned factors, you will then at least can be sure that the choice you made to buy your record player is a good one. Now, we will help you to get you through all that. All you have to do is read the followings.
Money is the most crucial part whenever you want to buy anything. No matter what you want to buy, you will have to buy using money. That does not mean that you will go on buying things blindly without considering the value of your money. When you go for buying a turntable, you need to evaluate if you are spending the right amount of money on the right product. Sometimes when you see a product that has high price tag, that does not mean that that product is the best for you. Or when there is a product with low price tag, that also does not mean that that product is the worst for you. You may need some functionality that the high price tagged one does not have but the low price tagged one has. So, before you judge the product by its price, you should also see its functionalities.
You may also have a fixed budget for buying a turntable. In that case you cannot always expect the record player to have all he functionalities that you may want, you would have to go for the best possible product you can find. And if you are wondering how is that! Then the next part of the passage will help you to find your answer.
For every device, the customer needs to judge the device by what kind of features it has. For a turntable, the record player should need to have the basic functionality like – it should be able to play records well, good sound quality. If you check the recent technology, then the modern vinyl players have more functionalities then just playing records. The modern record players can not only play records from old recorded CDs but also you can play records from cassettes, use Bluetooth to connect your devices like – iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, USB-MP3 Player etc. and play your favorite music, re-record your desired music using a turntable, connect additional sound box and many more. Before you go for buying a turntable, you need to consider the specs it has, if it has the necessary features you may want or not. And the most attracting this is that many record players comes with its unique design, from high quality wooden briefcase box to glass case, you can choose from a variety of choices.
For the final evaluation, you need to consider the uses of the record player. It is obvious that the record player is used for playing records. You need to look for additional uses a record player can provide. With the modern technology, the equipment of making a vinyl player can be shrunk so relatively smaller size. Hence, the size of a record player has also gotten smaller compared with the historic version. For that, you can be able to carry a record player with you anywhere you want. Many well-organized record players come as a portable version which you can carry with you. Unlike the older record players, you can now use headphone on it. You can also use the modern record player as a recorder to record from CD to CD, Cassette to CD, use USB to transform audio from vinyl records into mp3 format and save it on MP3 player. Now-a-days, a record player may have more uses than you can even think of.
By considering all the information, you can choose the best turntable that suits your needs. By considering your valuable time, we have already chosen the best 8 all in one turntable from many more.
Victrola Navigator 8-in-1 Classic Bluetooth Record Player
• It has Three-speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) that can play all the vinyl records.
• Luxurious real wood construction.
• It has a built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from Bluetooth enabled devices. No extra cords are needed.
• It can record directly from vinyl, CD, and cassette directly to USB. No computer is needed. Along with a 60 ft. Cord.
• Built-in CD player, Cassette player and AM/FM radio with old fashioned rotary tuner including full function remote control and stereo speakers.
• 3.5 mm aux-in for music from any Non-Bluetooth device (includes cable), RCA aux-in and headphone Jack.
Combining the modern technology with a nostalgic design the Victrola 8-in-1 wooden record player is a beautifully crafted record playing device. People who wants to enjoy the latest audio technology but also values the original quality of vinyl, Victrola 8-in-1 is the best record player to go for.
Due to its nostalgic design and use of modern technology Victrola 8-in-1 is a highly demanding compact record player with the best possible price. This is the best choice record player for any person who values the historical vinyl players.
1byone Belt Driven Turntable
• Traditional Style with Solid Wood Appearance & Dust Cover with selectable 33 / 45 / 78 PRM speeds settings.
• It has the ability to transform audio from vinyl records into USB mp3 format and save it on MP3 player.
• The stereo active 2-way crossover system creates an optimized sound and clarity across all genres of music.
• Compatible with all Devices – iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, USB-MP3 Player etc.
• A balanced blend of modernity and mid-century charm, but with all modern key features.
In collaboration with now a day’s modern technology, modern style and retro appearance, 1byone record player is created with unique blend of style, solid wood and sound. With no wires and built-in Bluetooth turns this turntable into a great wireless speaker. You can just choose your favorite music and play it direct from your phone or tablet without trailing wires. It looks Good, sounds great. To ensure the best possible sound, this recorder player with Bluetooth has been engineered and hand tuned by audio experts. It has the ability to transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 files including vinyl-to-MP3 recording function. It provides the feature of enjoying music anytime and anywhere. It is the best Choice if you are looking for a great modern turntable or Bluetooth stereo speaker. 1byone will give you the best of both worlds. You can listen to your favorite records or use Bluetooth to stream your favorite tracks wirelessly from your mobile or tablet.
Having the touch of modern technology, style and retro appearance 1byone is the best record player within the best budget.
• Antique wooden case and consumes AC 120 V 60Hz power.
• External stereo speaker output terminals along with stereo headphone jack.
• Speed stereo turntable – 33/ 45/ 78 RPM with pitch control system.
• Power indicator, 2 built-in speakers and a dust cover.
• AM/FM stereo receiver with FM stereo indicator.
Want a record player with the most possible functionalities but want to use as less money as possible? Well, then the JENSENs JTA – 222 is the one you are looking for. JENSENs JTA – 222 is a 3-Speed record player with AM/FM stereo radio features and two built-in front facing speakers that can project great sound. It also includes external a RCA speaker output jacks, a stereo headphone jack, a power indicator and a dust cover. To give it a classic look, an antique wooden case design is used. It is run by 120V AC power. With all the features you would need, the JTA – 222 is the perfect one to go for at a truly incredible value.
Within the cheapest yet good record player and also being compact with the necessary features of a standard record player, the JTA – 222 is the best one to choose from the other turntables.
Teac LPR550-USB CD Recorder
Most Expensive Choice
• CD-R/RW Recording from Phonon along with Tape, Tuner and AUX
• 3-Speed Turntable (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
• Cassette Player with High Normal Tape Positions
• USB Port along with Audio input and Output and Headphone output
• Remote Control
• 3 different noise settings
• Comes in two colors – Walnut and Black
TEAC LP – R550 USB is the ultimate playback and recording solution. This all in one system includes turntable, CD, cassette, AM/FM tuner and a USB audio interface. You can transfer any collection of records to a digital format with the CD and USB computer recording functions. The walnut-cased TEAC LP-R550 is a handsome piece of equipment that does a terrific job remastering tape to CD. If you are just looking to play your collections, then fill a room using the quality built-in bass reflex stereo speakers or connect your favorite pair of headphones for a private listening experience.
Even if the TEAC LP – R550 is a quite expensive turntable, it has the quality and functionality that makes the money worth it.
Bluetooth Compatible Classic Vintage Turntable
• Turntable having classic style with modern technology – built-in Bluetooth system for wireless music streaming which works with all of your favorite Bluetooth devices – smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers, etc.
• Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording – turn vinyl records into digital audio files
• Headphone jack input is included
• Compact briefcase style turntable
• Full range stereo speakers
• USB Flash & SD memory card Readers for Mp3 playback
• Collapsible lid reveals vinyl record player
Combining old classic record playing style with now a day’s modern technology, the Pyle Vintage turntable speaker system comes with built-in Bluetooth music receiver and full range stereo speakers which allows the user to connect and stream wireless music. The connection is very much simple. It works with all of today’s latest devices like iPhones, Androids, smartphones, iPads, Tablets, Etc. With the elegant briefcase style lid, it reveals the record player within. The system features simple plugin operation for quick setup. The Air will be filled with crisp, rich sounds with its Built-in full range stereo speakers. The unique Vinyl-to-MP3 recording function will give a user the ability to save all of the old records into digital Mp3 files which will make it easy to share the music with family and friends. So, turn that stack of old records into a space-saving and compact digital music library! Listen to all of your records with the help of 3-speed selectable vinyl playback ability (33, 45 or 75 RPM). Also, you can stream even more of your favorite music thanks to the built-in USB flash and SD memory card readers that enable playback of Mp3 audio files. You can enjoy stylish audio streaming adaptability with Pyle classic style Bluetooth turntable speaker system.
Being one of the good turntables, the Pyle Vintage turntable comes with its own perks. Along with stylish, its elegant features is sure to catch the customers eyes.
JENSEN JTA-475B 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
• Belt driven 3-Speed Stereo Turntable – 33/45/78 RPM
• Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting iPod, MP3 or any other Digital Audio Players
• Multiple functionality like- Front Loading CD Player, CD-R/RW Compatible, Repeat 1 or All, Skip/Search Forward and Back, Random Play, Programmable Memory
• Blue Back-lit LCD Display
• AM/FM Stereo Receiver
• Dust Cover
• Cassette Deck with Single Key Operate Design
• RCA Line-out Jacks, Power Indicator
• Bass Boost, Stereo Headphone Jack, Stereo Speaker System with Remote Control, Output: 2 x 2W RMS
• Power: AC120V 60 Hz; Remote: 2 x ‘AAA’ (UM-4) (Included).
The Jense JTA475B is a belt driven 3-Speed turntable with CD, AM/FM stereo radio, cassette and a remote. It is an elegant device with great looks. Having multiple functionality, the JTA475B is a pretty good record player to go for.
Even if the Jense JTA475B may be a little pricy, all the features it has can cover up for it. Those who likes to hear records loudly, this turntable is the perfect one for them. Having the bass function, you will be able to enjoy the old records with a new nostalgic feeling.
Electrohome Winston Vinyl Record Player
• Listen to your favorite vinyl records with this authentic retro design 3-in-1 turntable record player which has real wood veneer cabinet inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
• Able to play vinyl records, CDs, AM/FM radio with illuminated tuning dial
• A 3.5mm auxiliary input for any music playing device including your iPhone, iPad, Android or any other tablet or smartphone
• Built-in stereo speakers with room filling hi-fi sound which is housed in an all wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance
• Conical-shaped sapphire tipped ceramic needle provides increased audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will play your most cherished albums with utmost care
• Fully automatic belt driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM so you can enjoy your best vinyl collections with ease
Product Description Overview
With real wooden cabinet, the Electrohome Winston Vinyl Record Player is an elegant product with great functionalities.
Crosley CR704C-PA Musician Turntable
• Belt driven turntable plays at 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
• CD player, programmable 20-track memory
• Side mounted cassette deck
• Portable audio ready – simply plug in your smartphone or MP3 player
• AM/FM radio with airplane tuning dial
• Dynamic full range stereo speakers
Giving analog music the encore it deserves, the Crosley Musician 5-in-1 turntable comes with all you can want in a record player. Housed in a beautiful hardwood cabinet finished with rich veneers, and smoothly finished in Paprika – one of Crosley’s signature colors. The vintage-inspired style comes with modern technology with a programmable CD player, cassette deck and even an AM/FM radio, making the musician the master of entertainment. If that is not enough, the Musician 5-in-1 is portable audio ready – just connect any portable MP3 player via the auxiliary input and prepare yourself for a unique listening experience. The Crosley Musician bodes an exterior cabinet that will enthuse even the most discriminating of music lovers, while the inner workings lend themselves nicely to becoming one of the most prized pieces in your music-listening collection. This device is crafted of hardwoods and veneers and smoothly finished in Paprika. If that is not enough, check out ‘portable’ tunes with Crosley’s portable audio ready feature. Just connect any portable device with included hardware and prepare yourself for a unique listening experience.
The Musician is crafted from traditional Crosley standards developed not so long ago and Vintage-inspired both in substance and style. The perfect combination of sophisticated stylings and modern-day conveniences including analog AM/FM radio, programmable CD player, cassette deck and a 3-speed turntable. Let this classic take you back in time.
An all in one record player is a great choice for brushing off your old record collection and bringing together all the music from all the different media formats that have come and gone over the past several decades. These flexible players offer the best of both digital and analog audio worlds and often blur the line between the two by turning old records to digital MP3s or wirelessly connecting to your smartphone or smart devices to play new tunes out of a vintage speaker. Many of the vintage designs look so good that you may want one even if you do not have records to play! All in one turntable with built in speakers are a great choice for listening to your favorite vinyl collection on modern platforms. You can use different media formats because with these multitasking players, you get the best of both vintage and modern worlds. The great thing about record players is that you can hear the differences with every change you make and good set up is a very cheap upgrade that can turn something that was for the merely entertaining into a source of musical ecstasy. But do not get carried away as they are only records!